B2B Editorial Assistant – Business & Finance
5 September 2018
We are currently working with a major B2B finance/accountancy brand.
To fulfil the job, we will require an editorial assistant for likely the equivalent of 10 days per month / 2.5 days per week to:
- Manage the flow of content
- Rework/repurpose materials, e.g. extracting key facts and ‘Top Tips’ from White Papers and interviews
- Find and chase contributors
- Maintaining Project Management (Monday.com)
- Ghostwrite for columnists
- And ideally eventually produce their own column/editorial too
You don’t need to be based in our office, but you should be within range of London for meetups, likely monthly.
You must have B2B editorial experience and understand how to appeal to CFOs in growing businesses. In particular, we aim to help programmatic CFOs (who spend their time doing accounts and annual reporting obligations) become strategic CFOs (proactively supporting their boards to push their businesses forward).
All-round experience on extra tools (webinars, podcasts, Lumen5, Canva, social etc.) would be particularly handy, but subject matter experience is more essential.
We are being commissioned quarterly, so we will be able to commit to three months at a time.
If you are interested, please send examples and your terms (dayrate, a 10-day block cost or project fee) to email@example.com.