Thanks for popping by this (private/unlinked) page.
I’m producing thought leadership for Soldo (soldo.com); a nifty piece in the fintech jigsaw puzzle which gives employees a credit card for their expenses which includes things like easy expense integration and role-based spending ceilings.
I want to write reasonably short (700 words or so) interviews / Q&As / bylined articles with thought leaders in this space; particularly on e.g.:
- Automation in accountancy / financial management – and how it should free up the strategic accountant/CFO
- Seamlessness v. function in digital business
- The growing universe of software tools for finance professionals – what are finance professionals using/loving/advocating for?
- Employee benefits – what works?
I’m very open to other article ideas, so long as they broadly target accountancy professionals at the interface of technology and modernisation.
In terms of housekeeping:
- You definitely get a credit: we win if you win, so your credentials matter to me!
- You get to approve final copy to make sure I have represented you adequately
- It’s my job as a writer to make you look good as well as my clients!
- In terms of time commitment, I will require around 15-30 minutes of your time on a phone call, which I will record (not for nefarious purposes – it means we can have a chat); and then any approval process at your end.
- And if you would like examples of my work to convince you, try these:
If that sounds like fun, do please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org; particularly if you have any questions I haven’t answered here.
Thanks so much – and look forward to speaking with you